Frequently Asked Question's

Yes. We require a minimum of 3 hours for daytime events ending around 7:00pm. For evening events after 7:00pm we require at least 4 hours.

We typically like to wrap things up shortly after the bars close around 3:30am which gives plenty of time to drive everyone home once they close.

No however this is not an issue, our driver’s are more than happy to stop for restroom breaks at your request.

No, we used to have them in our previous buses so you may see past photo’s of our clients with poles in the background. There were so many request from our clients to remove them and we also had people flipping upside down on them or accidentally kicking the TV and causing damages that we felt it was better to leave them off when we re-designed our fleet. Our clients still dance and have just as much fun regardless.

There is NO SMOKING allowed on the bus. If anyone is smoking on the bus the driver reserves the right to terminate the trip. The client will be responsible to find other transportation and forfeits full fare as a result. If the driver did not notice the smoking and management identifies any ashes or evidence of smoking you will be charged $100. Burn marks and damage will be charged according to the price of repair or
replacement.

There are two drop down cooler bins in the built in bar areas. There are two bars, one on each side of the bus and built into the seating area as seen in the photo. You are allowed to bring 1 large plastic cooler onto the bus. No more than 1 large plastic cooler will be allowed due to the isle way being blocked and causing a hazard to the passengers on board. NO STYROFOAM coolers will be permitted on the bus, Styrofoam can break and cause water damage to the LED lights along the floor, along with all the other electrical wiring that runs underneath the seating(all our electronics are wired under the seats.

No food will be allowed on the vehicles UNLESS given special permission at the time of booking. We expect some cleaning to be done after each event, however, there will be an added clean-up fee of $75.00 if an excess amount of trash including alcohol bottles, cups, and other trash is not picked up. There will be $100.00 clean-up fee is food is brought on the bus (with permission) and isn’t cleaned up by the client or if food is found to be thrown around the interior (ex. food smashed on the seating or floor, etc.) There are trash cans on the bus, please just be mindful of our drivers and clean up after yourself is all we ask.

You have up to 14 days prior to your event to cancel for a full refund. If you cancel less than 14 days prior to your event you will be charged a 25% re-booking fee and refunded the remaining 75%. If we are able to re-book your date you will still receive 100% refund when cancelled in less than the 14 days.

If you cancel the same day of your event you will not be refunded. We are more than happy to re-schedule your event without any penalty. Please call us and we will try our best to work something out in severe circumstances.

Half of your total quote is due at the time of booking when you submit your signed contract in order to reserve the bus. No bus is held until we receive BOTH even if just the contract has been submitted. The 2nd half will be automatically charged to the card on file 14 days in advance. A $25.00 fee will be charged for returned checks or bad credit card processing.

We do not require extra deposit for a security deposit, however, we do require a valid credit card on file for any damages, overtime, or any of the other fee’s that may be charged as described in the “Rules and Regulations” section of your contract.

Yes, depending on whether you need picked up outside of the Columbus area or just want a round trip with your pick-up inside the Columbus area we can accommodate either scenario.

Didn't find the answers you were looking for? Chat with us now!

Columbus, OH
Phone: 1-844-4VIP-BUS